Tag Archives: armand morin
How naughty am I? I haven't written for so long- guess I've been enjoying the lifestyle too much!
Here's a request from a blog reader, Laurent, which has inspired me to jump back on and tell you guys something:
if you get a moment: i'd love to know what you would say have been the top 3-5 "how-to" books/websites or resources (including people!) you may have come across that have taught you how to leverage/use the internet as a tool for building your business and creating your ideal lifestyle.
So here they are:
- As you guys know is out and out Timothy Ferris's "4-hour work week". You are officially daft if you haven't read it yet (I still love ya though!)
- Andrew and Daryl Grant's membership site model (www.andrewanddaryl.com)
- Wayne Pickstone and Steve Baker's advice on marketing (www.waynepickstone.com)
- Joel Bauer's insitence that we have lots of video online
- Armand Morin's awesome seminar marketing tips
That's what's been helping me most recently. Hope that helps you Laurent.
Hey - Helena (my blog helper) has just had a beautiful little baby boy- Daniel!! How exciting!
Love Joey x